<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- data-ad-client=ca-pub-3670881944847709 --> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/4036116374566309969?origin\x3dhttp://kitty-gal.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Love talking? Love making introduction? Or just love customizing and pretty-ing up your little blog? Yes! C'mon, get into that spirit, 'cos you've got a whole heap or chance to! Guess what!? You'll get to fill up your whole pretty Hello Kitty'd blog, and trust me, Hello Kitty? It's the awesome-est cartoon ever. I mean, who disagrees?! Boys, maybe, but HELLO KITTY ROCKS!

• Hello Kitty Poster
• Hello Kitty Lunchbox
• Hello Kitty Shoes
• Hello Kitty School Bag
• Hello Kitty Pencil Case
• Hello Kitty Eraser


• PeiXin
• Ben
• NPTKD
• Jane
• Lilinq
• Serene
• Qiuying
• Jiatong

• Designer: reminiscence♥
• PSDs: Lillum.net
• Host: Blogspot






• November 2007
• May 2008
• June 2008
• July 2008
• October 2008
• November 2008
• December 2008
• January 2009
• February 2009
• April 2009
• May 2009
• July 2009
• August 2009



Wednesday, December 3, 2008
衰

I hate Bcomm!!! seriously...

Dining Etiquette - Gone case
Today is the second assessment - Telephone etiquette..
Have been waiting since ystd...
cz the tutor will call at anytime...
jz a few minutes ago... 11.38am...the phone rang...
"Good morning, Kampong Serai Call Centre. Chiayen speaking. How may i assist u?"
LOL!!!!
luckily i was in the library..so quiet for me to listen clearly to the scenario given...
She was asking to change her interview time and date for the sales executive position...
LOL....
I was nervous...until now..my hand still feel so cold...
I cock up this assessment again...
just cant react well at the moment i received the scenario...
i m that kind of 慢半拍的人 lol...
Comment given : should gv her an alternative date
Damn freaking sad thing is I FORGOT TO ASK HER NAME!!!!!!!
WTH m i doing...
if u gv me 10 mins to prepare...
i swear..i will be better...
but things always change so fast...that wont have enough time for me to think of the reaction...
措手不及 已经不是第一次了
just that i still not getting use to it...
recently, my pipe is not working well...
and i really dunno it will last for how long...
bcomm = jz cant do well on any assesstment...i hate speaking & writing
economics = i gv up liao...finally..i cannot take it liao...waste $60..then realise Diploma cert is more important than Diploma Plus cert...
test = haven't touch on it
friendship = 2.5 months fren end up oso lose to a new fren..feel like被利用...kana shoot but duno how to protect myself...
relationship = sometimes, i cant feel the love between u&me..it's like more on responsibility...
brother = i miss those days MISS

to chien - I will de...maybe one day i will...or..can say that now i m doing it..i know is very hard to hv ppl listen to u..i nvr强求...thanks for those days...
to sy - dun hate当你孤单你会想起谁,黄昏&守候 because of me...they are nice songs...
to tutu - how's ur daddy..send my regards to him k...and...have faith on ur relationship ba..sometimes i oso have the same problem..but are u willing to gv up such a long relationship? take care alrite..
to reenah - I miss ur da dao li...
to nini - u MIA for very long le..how's campus life?
to yeen2 - i miss those times u kana scolded by chien...

to E-peeps...i do read you guys blog frequently..jz that dunno y i cant post any comment...stupid msn...haiz...i nvr 4get u guys...how about u? I doubt.........

obviously...
all FAIL
all not going smoothly...

perhaps i shouldn't complain anymore...
I cant blame anyone besides myself..
I should continue chiong for my test now...
saturday - Taxation
next tuesday - RFA
next friday - MA 1
I really dun wan to disappoint my parents...


anything jz wait till i complete my test...


mummy,daddy,gong gong,lao yi...I MISS U